Sunday 9 November 2008

Silverlight: Not been blogging about Silverlight for a while

So if you follow my blog you might have noticed that I have not been blogging about Silverlight for a while.

The major reason for this has been that I have been presenting on various topics recently that have been taking up a major amount of time. This has meant that I have been a little less focused on Silverlight

For example, at the moment I am currently preparing to do a session on Windows Azure at DDD7 in less than 2 weeks time, so my complete focus at the moment is on Windows Azure.

Once this session has past then myself and my fellow NxtGenners are doing Silverlight Assault course again in January (in a few locations). So I would imagine in December / January, I will be back on Silverlight and hopefully combining Windows Azure and Silverlight in lots of different samples.

No comments: