Wednesday 19 November 2008

First presentation of "Welcome to the Cloud" tomorrow

If you are going to DDD7 and you plan to attend my talk entitled "Welcome to the Cloud", which is a talk on Windows Azure, you will be pleased to hear that you won't be the Guinea pigs for this talk.

Very luckily I get to do a run through tomorrow for a local Cambridge company called Sagentia.

This should allow me iron out any glitches hopefully in time for Saturday :)

This has been a pretty tough presentation to put together, learning a new technology + presenting on it in 2.5 weeks (evenings + weekends to prepare only).  I wish i was one of those lucky folks who got to see it before PDC but I didn't, so I really have had 2.5 weeks to prepare this (i.e. when i got back from LA).

It's nice to be finally be presenting it for the first time :)

No comments: