Sunday 9 November 2008

How do you pronounce Windows Azure

This is a very funny video which reflects upon how to pronounce Azure.

This is less controversial in the UK, as I think most people are agreed on how it should be pronounced in the UK, regardless of how it is pronounced elsewhere, a very British attitude :)

Unfortunately, for those folks who have ever listened to me present / had a conversation with me know, that I have a very messed up accent.  I basically pick up on whatever I hear most frequently at the time.  If you are in doubt of my nationality, I am in fact Scottish.

So my current pronunciation of Azure is different to the pronunciation I would have had prior to the PDC.  Whether this keeps up, only time will tell, may'be I will change back to the UK pronunciation.

No comments: