Tuesday 25 September 2007

Iron Python in Silverlight

Michael Foord has got some great stuff on Silverlight with IronPython. You can see his Web IDE and other cool stuff at http://www.voidspace.org.uk/ironpython/silverlight/index.shtml

Michael did a very succesful talk at Mix earlier this month (which I didn't see unfortunately), but I heard a lot of good things about, and I believe he has a proposed session in at DDD in November (so hopefully i will make it this time).

I got a great comment on my blog from Michael,

"Hey, I didn't manage to find you at Mix - but I wanted to say thank you.I did a talk on IronPython and Silverlight at Mix, and a lot of your blog entries were inspiration for me.So thanks. :-)", which is kind of cool, if you look at the navigation bar it looks like the SKY EPG (which I am assuming he used the how to make a button tutorial) :)

I'm pleased that blog is proving useful to folks, and I promised to start writing more Silverlight soon, rather than just about community stuff (as I am the moment).

Anyways, I'm gonna take a couple of days off from technical blogging about Silverlight and resume service next week, I think.

No comments: