Wednesday 12 September 2007

Distributed (Mesh) Computing with Silverlight

Following on from a bunch of previous posts mainly distributed computing in silverlight

Also the silverlight connected client without polling part 1 and part 2

I think its fair to explain that the source i posted up for part 2 is an example of Silverlight Distributed computing in action.

For example we could replace the for loop, and use some other client executable code, such Searching for Alien Life Forms, Performing Indexing for Google, Being a Google Autobot, the possibilities are endless.

I think I am going to explore this a little in the future, and try and post up some interesting utilities.

I will also clean up the server side code to be a little more real world, rather than play demo (please be aware it took me less than a hour to knock up that code last night).

Here is the source anyways

No comments: