Monday 15 September 2008

SQL Bits on Saturday

So I was at SQL Bits on Saturday both as an attendee and a speaker.

Wow, What a great day I had and what a great event it was.  Hats off to the SQLBits team, what great organization and what a superb venue.

I think the main auditorium is one of the best places I've been too for a session.  I spent my whole day in the Auditorium, chilling out, relaxing on some comfy seats and listening to some great speakers.

Allan Mitchell - BI

Really nice session, showed how easy and how powerful BI is.

Simon Sabin - SQL 20008

Great demo's of some of the new features of 2008, really enjoyed this session.  I enjoyed this almost as much as the session he did on SQL Myths.

Me - Useful SQL Stuff

I guess I didn't really watch me!

Niels Berglund - Understanding Query Cache and Query Plans

This guy really knows his stuff, really learned lots of deep down stuff.

Andras - Advanced T-SQL

Another great Andras session, is there anything he doesn't know about SQL Server.

Rockband

Andrew Fryer on drums, Tony Rogerson on the Mic, what more could you ask for.

Seriously this was a great day, lots of great content, great venue, great organization and loads of great people that I met.

No comments: