Wednesday 17 October 2007

My speaking schedule

Unfortunately at the moment, I have been not well for the past few weeks. This has meant I haven't done much Silverlight etc. I have just increased my speaking schedule for the next few months, so I have a few more days to get better and then i need to get on with the preparation.

End of October: Automatic Properties nugget at NxtGenUG in Birmingham
Mid November: Nugget at NxtGenUG in Coventry
End of November: (hopefully a session at DDD, will find out this weekend if any of my proposed sessions are accepted.
December: Silverlight Christmas session (double act with Richard Costall) at NxtGenUG Coventry and Cambridge
January: Silverlight Session (not the same as the december one) at NxtGenUG Southampton.

I have made myself tired just looking at my schedule. Anyways I have a few days left to relax and recover.

No comments: