Thursday 9 July 2009

Silverlight: See you at Devlink

I’m very pleased to say that I will be spending a week in August at Nashville at Devlink

I’ve heard Nashville is an awesome place to be and I can’t wait to check it out.  I’ll be spending a few days before the conference chilling out and checking out the sites.  Hopefully I will get a chance to eat some good southern food and of course many many Cheeseburgers.

The attendee party looks great, I’ve never seen a baseball game before so I’m looking forward to it.  The conference agenda looks amazing with an incredible speaker line up. 

My session is on Silverlight Offline at 4.00pm on the Friday night.

It will be nice to concentrate on Silverlight again as I’ve been pretty Azure focused over the past few months :)

Looking forward to seeing you there, please say hello.

1 comment:

JasonD said...

I saw you at devlink. Thanks for coming and talking with us.