Friday 1 August 2008

Presenting at SQLBits

I got confirmation this morning that my session has been voted in for SQLBits

Thanks to everyone for voting it in :)

I guess I’ve got some work to do now

Useful Sql'y stuff that I've picked up over the years

Abstract

“This session is for your average .NET Developer who does SQL rather than those who are dedicated SQL Developers (that's not to say you won't pick up interesting tips). This is some of the stuff that I have learned over the years which you might find useful. This session is completely from a .NET developers perspective and the things that have helped me out when working with SQL Server. We will be looking at T-SQL, parts of the SQL Server Toolset, SQL Server commands etc. Hopefully by the end of this session you will come away with some useful stuff that you will be able to use in your day to day life. I will try and skip theory and best practice, and go with loose observations as much as possible.”

No comments: