Wednesday 5 December 2007

Silverlight Christmas (with me and Rich) at Coventry

NxtGenUG: Coventry Region


Monday 10 December 2007

I'm dreaming of a ...NxtGenUG Coventry: Coventry Flying Club, Rowley Road, Coventry

I'm dreaming of a Silverlight Christmas. Just like the ones I used to know. Where the buttons glisten and attendees listen to hear, great demos in the show.I'm dreaming of a Silveright Christmas With every web Page I write. May your devs be merry and bright And may all your pages not be white. I'm dreaming of a Silverlight Demo With Chris and Rich on Stage. May your SWAG be expensive and bright And may all your Pizza be large. Chris Hay and Richard Costall will present a variety of Silverlight nuggets, aimed at highlighting the pitfalls with Silverlight 1.1. This will be a demo heavy session, so fasten your seatbelts.

http://www.nxtgenug.net/viewevent.aspx?eventid=89

No comments: